604 312 4408
Please fully complete this form. Read the terms and conditions.
I agree to the policies offered under the payment options during registration unless otherwise waived by The School Director. All open class cards and drop in fees are paid in cash or personal cheque or e-transfer as per agreement.
INTENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAMS:
1. I (participant/parent/guardian) commit to pay tuition in accordance with the schedule detailed in the Invoice which is enclosed as a part of this Agreement. Any deposits or tuition paid will be non-refundable unless with a family doctor(s) official letter of medical reason for not participating in the programs.
2. I understand the schedule of group lessons and private lessons laid out in this Agreement is what is offered to the Participant and no other schedule will be given without the Director’s approval. I understand there will not be any make up lessons for missed classes and/or transfer of classes or tuition between Participants without the Directors approval. I assume all responsibility on behalf of the Participant to ensure they attend all registered classes.
3. Debbie Lee Dance Company and it’s directors and staff members reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes with posted notification or telephone call 24 hours prior to the respective class time.
4. I understand that Debbie Lee Dance Company programs requires a minimum of six (6) participants in order for a class to be conducted and any class with fewer than six (6) Participants will be conducted at the discretion of the Director and may be subject to a possible agreed tuition adjustment.
5. I will assume all financial responsibility for enrolling the above Participant. All invoices billed and submitted will be due upon receipt. Invoices unpaid by the due date will be charged a late fee of 19.99% per annum from the invoice due date until paid. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Any unpaid invoices and tuition fees may result in refusal of participation in classes and workshops. In the event that it becomes necessary to refer this account to collections, I understand I will be responsible for all collection fees, including legal fees and related interest.
6. I hereby agree for the participant to engage in the dance, performance and exercises classes given by the faculty and staff of Debbie Lee Dance Company and that the participant is physically capable of participating in a vigorous cardiovascular exercise program and that, to the extent necessary in light of prior health history, weight, physical condition, I have consulted a personal physician or other health authority before making such a representation. I recognize the risk of illness and injury inherent in any dance or exercise program and I am allowing the participant to take part in the registered programs upon the express agreement and understanding that I am here by waiving and releasing Debbie Lee Dance Company and its staff members and directors from any and all claims, cost, liabilities, expenses or judgments including attorney’s fees and court indemnity and hold harmless Debbie Lee Dance Company or it’s directors and the faculty from and against any and all such claims except claims proximately caused by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Debbie Lee Dance Company and its faculty. I agree to inform Debbie Lee Dance Company before participating in any of its programs of any change in the participant’s physical condition in which might in any way adversely affect their ability to participate in the program safely. I hereby execute and deliver this waiver and release to induce Debbie Lee Dance Company to permit my participation in this program.
7. I consent to the use of the Participant’s name, photographs and/or videos for occasional advertising and/or promotion of Debbie Lee Dance Company. I also consent to Debbie Lee Dance Company signing media release forms on behalf of the Participant for media events involving Debbie Lee Dance Company and the Participant. If the Participant would like to refuse this consent you may do so in writing to Debbie Lee Dance Company.
Your signature (check mark) below indicates that you have read, understand, and comply with the class schedule offered to the Participant in this agreement and all terms and policies in this agreement.