I agree to the policies offered under the payment options during registration unless otherwise waived by The School Director. I understand all programs are now a pre-registration and pre-paid program. All previous open class cards will now be credited to prepaid programs for registration for Fall program of year 2020. I understand no drop in fees will be allowed at this time until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I understand all programs will be prepaid cash or personal cheque or e-transfer as per agreements.
INTENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAMS:
1. I (participant/parent/guardian) commit to pay tuition in accordance with the schedule detailed in the Invoice which is enclosed as a part of this Agreement. Any deposits or tuition paid will be non-refundable unless with a family doctor(s) official letter of medical reason for not participating in the programs.
2. I understand the schedule of group lessons and private lessons laid out in this Agreement is what is offered to the Participant and no other schedule will be given without the Director’s approval. I understand there will not be any make up lessons for missed classes and/or transfer of classes or tuition between Participants without the Directors approval. I assume all responsibility on behalf of the Participant to ensure they attend all registered classes.
3. Debbie Lee Dance Company and it’s directors and staff members reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes with posted notification or telephone call 12 hours prior to the respective class time.
4. I understand that Debbie Lee Dance Company programs requires a minimum of six (6) participants in order for a class to be conducted and any class with fewer than six (6) Participants will be conducted at the discretion of the Director and may be subject to a possible agreed tuition adjustment.
5. I will assume all financial responsibility for enrolling the above Participant. All Invoices billed and submitted will be due upon receipt. Invoices unpaid by the due date will be charged a late fee of 19.99% per annum from the invoice due date until paid. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Any unpaid invoices and tuition fees may result in refusal of participation in our programs. In the event that it becomes necessary to refer this account to collections, I understand I will be responsible for all collection fees, including legal fees and related interest.
6. Makeup lesson:
In some circumstance approved by DLDC Director, 1 makeup lesson maybe made up in other programs that are offered if space and availability permits. This makeup lesson must be completed during the term you are currently signed up for. (Example Term A Fall 2020 missed lesson must be made up in Term A Fall 2020 within another program.) No other exceptions and transfers will be allowed.
7. I will not attend Debbie Lee Dance Company programs and/or The Dance Center Studios if:
* In the past 14 days, I have had any symptom of COVID-19, including but not limited to fever, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, running nose/nasal congestion, headaches, fatigue, muscle aches, loss of appetite or difficulty breathing;
* I or anyone I live with has tested positive for COVID-19, and I have not yet been cleared to discontinue isolation in accordance with applicable criteria communicated by public health officials;
* In the past 14 days, I have had close contact with a person who, to my knowledge, had any symptoms of COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19, and I have not yet been cleared to discontinue isolation in accordance with applicable criteria communicated by public health officials; or I am or my family members are directly exposed to the virus on a daily or weekly basis; or I am needing to be tested for the COVID-19 virus on a daily or weekly basis. I agree to not to put others at risk of Debbie Lee Dance Company their staff members, directors, instructors and my program participants of this virus if any of the above is a possibility. * I am currently subject to a quarantine or self-isolation order.
8. I understand and will follow Debbie Lee Dance Company and Scotiabank Dance Centre facilities Protocols and Policies due to COVID-19 listed below:
Please wear a mask:
Wearing a mask when entering and exiting the studio will be mandatory. It is not mandatory to wear a mask while dancing. The potential to contaminate your mucus membrane (eyes and mouth) by touching your face is very high with dance movement. You may bring your own mask or purchase one at DC main desk for $2.
Please hand sanitize upon entering the building & entering the designated studio door.
Please come dressed for class. Only use the bathrooms to change after class, if you absolutely have to. Reminder to distance yourself from others. Limited number of people will be only allowed in the bathrooms & changerooms.
Please keep your social distance in class on your markers and upon entering/leaving the building. (Ie: No high 5’s or hugging)
We have a few minute buffer between classes to allow time for proper disinfecting as well as adequate time to enter/exit the building and avoid congestion in the walkways. Please exit the classroom studios & the building quickly & social distance yourself.
Class size reduction:
The Dance Centre have reduced the capacity & number of students per studio and in the building. Debbie Lee Dance Company have placed limited number of participants in each program to accommodate these social distancing protocols. Please be aware & be mindful of your spacing during the barre & center floor exercises.
We urge you to closely monitor your health. If you feel any symptoms please get tested and isolate yourself while you wait for the results (see link below).
#9. I understand the will do my absolute best to agree to the request from Debbie Lee Dance Company below.
We (DLDC) Debbie Lee Dance Company strongly ask of you to limit yourself to other programs outside of DLDC to reduce the contract of the COVID-19 virus. It would be highly advised to practice cohorting (podding) to limit the possibilities spreading of the virus between other students and instructors.
* Decreasing opportunities for exposure or transmission of SARS-CoV-2
* Reducing contact with shared surfaces
* Facilitating more efficient contact tracing in the event of a positive case
* Allowing for targeted testing, quarantine, and/or isolation of a single cohort instead of school-wide measures in the event of a positive case or cluster of cases
10. I hereby agree for the participant to engage in the dance, performance and exercises classes given by the faculty and staff of Debbie Lee Dance Company and that the participant is physically capable of participating in a vigorous cardiovascular exercise program and that, to the extent necessary in light of prior health history, weight, physical condition, I have consulted a personal physician or other health authority before making such a representation. I recognize the risk of illness and injury inherent in any dance or exercise program and I am allowing the participant to take part in the registered programs upon the express agreement and understanding that I am here by waiving and releasing Debbie Lee Dance Company and its staff members and directors from any and all claims, cost, liabilities, expenses or judgments including attorney’s fees and court indemnity and hold harmless Debbie Lee Dance Company or it’s directors and the faculty from and against any and all such claims except claims proximately caused by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Debbie Lee Dance Company and its faculty. I agree to inform Debbie Lee Dance Company immediately if I or my family members suspects or have contracted COVID-19 and will not hold Debbie Lee Dance Company responsible. I agree to inform Debbie Lee Dance Company before participating in any of its programs of any change in the participant’s physical condition in which might in any way adversely affect their ability to participate in the program safely. I hereby execute and deliver this waiver and release to induce Debbie Lee Dance Company to permit my participation in this program.
11. I consent to the use of the Participant’s name, photographs and/or videos for occasional advertising and/or promotion of Debbie Lee Dance Company. I also consent to Debbie Lee Dance Company signing media release forms on behalf of the Participant for media events involving Debbie Lee Dance Company and the Participant. If the Participant would like to refuse this consent you may do so in writing to Debbie Lee Dance Company.
Your signature (check mark) below indicates that you have read, understand, and comply with the program schedule offered to the Participant in this Agreement and ALL terms and policies and protocols in this agreement.